Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Revelations

This Easter we went to my parents house and we had an awesome time, we just don't have any  pictures to prove it.  This blurry cell phone pic of my handsome little church goer is the one and only picture I took all weekend.



I know.  I'm so lame.  But at least now we have proof we attended church.  Drew even stayed for primary.  I asked him what he learned and he said 
"That Jesus died and went to heaven, but he's comin' back in 3 months."  
So mark your calendar. 

2 comments:

April said...

Dont freak me out. I totally believe kids when they say things like that! He is so freaking cute Mon. Blog more k?

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Monica... Your little family is so cute.. I have come to the blog world, and I would love to stalk you, so point being I agree with April and think you should blog more.... k thanks bye.. ps I love you