Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ready or not...

I know people usually start out public and go private.  I'm doing this backwards.  My blog has been private through all the these months and start-overs because I mostly use it as a journal.  I like for it to be private because I like to swear and complain but mostly because I'm nervous about posting pics and info about Drew.  He is the best ever.  My whole heart and soul and my best little friend.  And really the only thing I like to write about.  I mean, I like his dad and all, but most of the time I write about Drew.  In fact, I wish he was here right now.  Because I'm at work and he is at daycare.  See?  Writing so that other people know whats going on is a pain in the bum.  Notice I said bum and not ass like I normally would have.   So maybe I need to rethink this decision.  I see that aNOTHER explanation is in order.  Exhausting.  I heard about my blog through the grapevine the other day. Which was was odd because it is my private swearing journal. But when I started over this last time, blogger tricked me into filling in some blanks on my google account info.  I changed some of my settings and made my blog available to the public, hence the grapevine.  Neither here nor there:  I keep leaving the L out of public so it says pubic and I have to go back and change it.  So what was a good idea at the time (the time being 10 minutes ago) is now starting to really suck.  But I'll give it a try.  Plus I have to leave now and don't have time to make changes.  I will think more on this and get back to myself at a less busy time.  Until then my blog will be open to my one viewer.  You know who you are. 

1 comment:

April said...

Umm... U got my text just now right? You might as well post a naked picture. I love you..... And swearing..